Wednesday 14 September 2016

Excellence Blog Post #9 Drum Lessons - Can Do

This week at my Drum lessons I was learning the chorus of my song which is when you have to build up the chorus by moving from the high hat and th strum to the crash and then building it up a little more and quickly moving to the kick and the crash and doing the same beat but including some accents on th simbles to add a little more affect on the song and the other instruments in the background.

The learner quality that I showed this week at my drum lessons was Community because I helped the other person who I was doing my drum lessons with, with the eats that they couldn't get the first time.  

I showed leadership at my Drum lessons this week by helping the other person who couldn't get some of the beats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

old blogs