Thursday 1 September 2016

Excellence Blog Post #6 Peer Mediation - Can Do

This week at Peer Mediation we had no problems what so ever. But we went around the senior playground and over by the 1st and 2nd Football fields where we saw a few year 5's that looked like they were having a problem but then when we asked they said that there wasn't anything wrong which was weird because we saw them yelling at each other but they all said that there wasn't a problem.

The learner quality that I think I showed on my Peer Mediation duty was Respect because when the year 5's said there wasn't a problem I just said okay and walked away and didn't make it a big deal.

I showed leadership on my Peer Mediation duty this week by even though the year 5's didn't come up to me, I saw that something might be wrong so I asked them myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

old blogs