Friday 30 June 2017

The 2nd Bake Sale For The Year 8 Wellington Trip - Excellence Blog Post #4

Earlier this week the house captains participated in the bake sale fundraiser for the year 8 Wellington trip in term 4. We had to gather up all of the food and spread it out onto different tables around the school and for morning tea we sold most of the food for $1 or $2 to the kids who brought money for it. There was some food left so we sold all of it to the parents to next day for 50c each.

I showed Respect while helping with the bake sale by helping the kids decide what they wanted if they couldn't decide.

I was Trustworthy because the people who were with me at my stand new that I was giving the kids the food they wanted and putting the money into the correct bucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

old blogs