Saturday 20 May 2017

Preparing For The Big Dodge Ball Game - Excellence Blog Post #1

This week me and me kowhai house captain partner, Sophie, are crating a document on google docs preparing for a big dodge ball game we are Running for the Kowhai house and we also might be making it against the other houses but we have to discuss that with them first. I think that all of the house captains are going to have a meeting with each other to see if we are going to do a dodge ball game with everyone or just the one house.

I showed Active Thinking while making this document with Sophie by making sure to discuss whatever we were writing with the other house captains just incase they were doing their game on the same day or if they were going to organized the same game.

I showed Leadership while doing this by sharing ideas and being creative with the different game choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

old blogs