Tuesday 14 March 2017

Year 9/10 Writing

In writing I have been learning to use a wide range of punctuation appropriately and with increasing accuracy like . , ! ? “”
- colon :
- semi-colon ;
- hyphen -
- parentheses ( )
- brackets [ ]
- ellipses ...

I have been especially focusing on using parentheses and semi-colon. I have highlighted these in green where I have used them as well as other punctuation that I changed because it was used incorrectly. Here is a piece of my writing that shows this.-


Hello and welcome to the most amazing, entertaining piece or writing you shall read in your entire life. I would recommend buckling up your seat belt, folks. Cause this is about to be an explosion of information! Here we go! How do you think a leader should act? Responsible? Yes. Honest? Of course. But how do we all get to this point? Those are the questions we will be answering right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

old blogs