Tuesday 1 November 2016

Excellence Blog Post #17 Peer Mediation - Can Do

This week on my Peer Mediation duty we had quite a large problem involving  three year 3's that have been in a fight for almost the whole year and this is what the fight was about... there were two children against one child that has wanted to be friends with them for ages and the other two didn't like her so they kept and kept telling her that they didn't like her but she kept "annoying" them.

The leadership quality that I showed on my Peer Mediation duty was respect because I was being patient with the children even though one kept yelling for some reason.

I showed leadership on my duty by when the child started yelling all we did was tell her that it wasn't her turn instead if yelling back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

old blogs