Tuesday 25 October 2016

Excellence Blog Post #15 Peer Mediation - Can Do

This week on my Peer Mediation duty my partner and I walked around most of the school. We also went around the whole of the area beside rooms 1 &2 where know one really goes and we found one problem about someone threw the tennis ball at the hall foyer and it hit someone else and they thought that they threw it straight at them.

The leadership quality that I showed on my Peer Mediation duty was Active Thinking because even though I new that know one really goes by rooms 1&2 I still had the decency to go down there in the free time that we had.

I showed leadership on my duty by thinking out of the box about where to ho and how to sort out the problem that was happening since it wasn't our usual problem that we usually have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

old blogs