Saturday 15 October 2016

Excellence Blog Post #12 Peer Mediation - Can Do

This week when I was on my Peer Mediation duty I was on the very first day of the term so it was a little difficult to get back into doing the duty...but anyway, when I was on my duty I went around the junior sand pit area for a small amount of time and we had one problem when someone apparently stole another person's bucket and by the end of her explaining the problem the person was done with the bucket and gave it back to her.
The learner quality that I showed on my Peer Mediation duty was respect because even though it was quite funny that the person gave the bucket back as soon as she was finished talking, I didn't laugh.
I showed leadership on my Peer Mediation duty by still going around other places even though we had already sorted out a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

old blogs