Friday 29 July 2016

My C.A.R.E Progress

I have done a check of my CARE progress so far this year.


I am proud of my progress that I have Done this year so far because I have almost received my bronze and am already working towards my silver.


How far away are you from reaching your SILVER?
I just received my bronze and i am quite far away from my silver but I predict that I will get it by the end of this year.

The area of CARE that I need to try harder in is Community because I feel like I need to do better at helping out and volunteering for things.


To achieve my SILVER award quicker I need to make sure that I volunteer for events and put my hand up for questions.


The one thing that I can do to improve my progress in CARE is record my ticks straight away so I don't forget to log them.

We will review CARE progress again at the end of the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

old blogs