Wednesday 13 April 2016

Arts Rotation WALT: Present An Improvisation Drama Performance.


Improvisation techniques that I have used successfully are saying yes to all questions and scenarios.


Improvisation techniques that I would like to have more practice are thinking fast and being more creative.


The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was being able to play all the improvisation games because it helps with my confidence in front of an people.


The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was being in front of a large group of people because i usually don't like standing up in frnt of a big crowd.


My favorite improv game was the present game because you got to be creative about what you said.

My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is speaking in front of people because it usually is something i don't like to do



No comments:

Post a Comment

old blogs